You may wonder how acupressure or acupressure therapy can help you in several ways in life. You may also wonder reading the benefits of acupressure therapy. Here we have discussed top ten healing effects of acupressure therapy that can help all facets of your day to day health. Acupressure is a popular traditional Chinese medicine, these days also used as alternative medical therapy. Acupressure is a technique or a group of techniques derived from acupuncture. With this therapy physical pressure is generally applied to acupuncture points by hand, elbow and other important devices.
Top Ten Health Benefits of Acupressure / Acupressure Therapy
Acupressure is an essential therapy used in traditional Chinese medicine, which helps individual to restore the energy balance throughout his or her body. It is an essential scientific therapy and has gain immense popularity in many Western Countries for pain management, fatigue and treating other particular injuries. Acupressure applies in specific acu point in order to give internal energy flow. Therapists generally apply fingers, hands, wrists reducing pain from the body.
- Acupressure is very effective in minimizing musculoskeletal pain, and other join pain, back pain, neck pain.
- This treatment is very helpful in reducing fatigue.
- Acupressure therapy helps in managing the stress in addition to offering relief from various physical strain, strain like muscular distress and/or arthritic spasms.
- Acupressure therapy is widely used most of the time in relieving pain as well as discomfort related to sports or athletics.
- Acupressure is good for nausea, sometimes related to pregnancy, spinal anesthesia, post-chemotherapy.
- Acupressure therapy is helpful to reduce arthritis pain. These days, the majority of people use various devices, like acupressure mat for alleviating back pain.
- Acupressure benefit is known to have during pregnancy. It also helps in reducing back pain, morning sickness and also labor pains.
- Studies have found that acupressure therapy is good for reducing chronic back pain, mostly upper and lower back pain.
- Weight loss is a generally issue these days, millions of people in the world suffering from over-weight issues. You can take acupressure therapy for losing weight. There are different acupressure points in our body which are directly connected with hunger center of our brain.
- Acupressure therapy is good for lifestyle diseases. It also very much effective for metabolic disorders, inflammation, nervous system disorder, improper food habit etc.
- As already told that the benefits of acupressure for anxiety and depression. It helps reducing anxiety and headache easily.
Acupressure therapy comes under active release technique also called ART is nothing but a form of deep tissue manipulation; this technique is patented by P. Michael Leahy in which some of the particular techniques are used to release what are assumed to be soft tissue fixing.
Let us see at a glance the benefits of acupressure or acupressure therapy for health and well-being.
- Acupressure helps faster healing.
- Acupressure relieves pain.
- Acupressure makes you calmer.
- Acupressure makes you active and better at sex.
- Acupressure tones facial muscles.
- Acupressure releases muscular tension.
- Acupressure promotes blood circulation.
- Acupressure reduces the need for OTC drugs.
You May Also Like
Massage Therapy I Massage Therapy for Blood Circulation I Massage Therapy for Body Posture & Muscle Pain I Massage Therapy for Relaxation I Massage Therapy for Stress & Tension I Olive Oil Body Massage I Health Benefits of Massage Therapy