There are many essential oils or fragrant essential oils extracted from herbs, fruits and various kinds of flowers, which normally improve the benefits of massage used in Aromatherapy. Most of the people, these days, discuss the benefits of aromatherapy and benefits of body massage with aroma oils. People who like to take massage therapy sometimes ask using aroma oils during massage session. Before each massage therapy session starts, you can choose one of the below mentioned four excellent oil blends in massage lotion. These massage lotions not only improve you mood but also enhance you mind and body connection.
(1) Lavender (2) Peppermint (3) Rosemary (4) Clove
Aromatherapy and massage benefits have wide spread in the world. Aromatherapy massage is one of the most effective and beautiful ways to express care and relieve the mental stress and body ache of your loved one. You can also enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy massage through self-massage. The aromatherapy massage benefits are many, some of the benefits of aromatherapy massage are discussed below….
- Aromatherapy massage helps to improve blood circulation to the massaged area.
- Aromatherapy massage helps to stimulate muscles.
- This massage therapy helps you reduce stress.
- It is good for relieving headache and tension.
- Like common massage therapy, aromatherapy massage also helps to reduce headache, migraine, cramp and spasm.
- Aromatherapy massage boost your mind and body.
- This massage helps to release anxiety.
- One of the important benefits of aromatherapy massage is the improvement of immune system by stimulating the limbic system and releasing of toxins.
- Aromatherapy massage strengthens the body and supports its healing process.
- Aromatherapy combined mint and rosemary increase circulation.
These days, the majority of massage therapists interested in using essential oils during massage therapy session. You can extend the benefits of massage therapy by using aroma oils.
Use of Essential Oils for Massage Therapy – Aromatherapy Massage Benefits
Body massage with aroma oils have many healing benefits. These types of aroma oils or essential oils collected from various kinds of fruits, flowers, seeds and leaves of essential plants. There are more than 400 Essential Oils available, but only 40 common essential oils are widely used in aromatherapy. Many Aromatherapists believe aromatherapy can boost one’s well being; relives stress, reduces headache and tension and helps improving one’s body and mind. In aromatherapy, different types of essential oils are mixed with a carrier like sweet almond, grapeseed oil and apricot kernel.
Aromatherapy massage is an alternative therapy. It combines with natural therapeutic properties of aroma oils. Most of the time aromatherapy massage is applied on nude clients. Aromatherapy massage has powerful physical, emotional as well as mental affect and described as a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Aromatherapy massage affects a wide range of health conditions, like nervous, lymphatic, immune system, muscular system, circulatory and more.