Most of the people want to know the benefits and healing effects of India olive oil or uses of olive oil for health and beauty, olive oil for skin, olive oil for hair and scalp, olive oil for nail, face, lips, hands, feet and more. To keep in mind, in this article we have tried to cater different uses of Indian olive oil of different parts of the body to get amazing effects and benefits.
If you are tired of using ready-made products for your hair, scalp, skin, face, lips and nails, and you are not getting satisfied results then this article can help you a lot. Mother nature is waiting for you. It is time to try something natural and say good-bye to commercial products. Let’s regain your beauty with nature’s secret Olive oil and enjoy health benefits of olive oil in our lives. Indian Olive oil is rich in quality and has surprising uses. It is good for health, hair, scalp, skin, lips, eyes, hand & feet and also for nails. Olive oil has very high nutritive values. About five thousand years ago, it was discovered and till date olive oil benefits human life and health.
Uses and Benefits of olive oil for health
In Egypt, olive oil was used as natural cosmetic. Since then, it is used as natural medicine in so many Mediterranean countries. Olive is a versatile natural remedy that it is used in both ways, internally and externally. Use of Olive oil is always good for human body and mind. You can use it in your cooking every day. Add little amount of olive oil in your diet and see the difference. Let us know the health benefits of olive oil and how to grab the benefits.
1) Use of olive oil as your regular cooking oil. Eat the food and reduce the chances of breast cancer. Always use Best Indian olive oil to consume healthy diet.
2) Olive oil helps to prevent skin cancer and it bars the growth of skin tumor cells.
3) There are immense Health benefits of olive oil. Add few drops of this oil regularly in cooking have this food and prevents diabetics.
4) Add moderate amount of Branded Indian olive oil in salads every day, eat and improve your overall health and beauty.
5) Olive oil is Trans fat free and consists of carbohydrate, protein and sodium, the reason is why olive oil is good for health. You can have extra health benefits of olive oil when you use it regularly in your cooking.
6) Olive oil contains Monounsaturated fats and anti oxidants. It protects liver from oxidative stress.
7) Olive oil helps to condense bad cholesterol.
8) Polyphenols in olive oil helps to reduce low density lipoprotein.
9) Olive oil reduces the possibilities of heart attack. You can gain great numbers of health benefits of olive oil when you cook food with olive oil daily.
10) Extra virgin olive oil contains Hydroxytyrosol that is really good of skin.
11) Olive oil helps to combat against obesity as well as it is permanent solution for weight loss problem.
12) Olive Oil helps to absorb calcium in human bodies. It prevents bones from getting weak in sustaining mass. It prevents bone diseases like osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis and more.
13) Drink olive oil with a glass of water regularly to get major health benefits of olive oil. Olive oil helps to prevents colondisorder.
14) Extra Virgin Olive oil helps to reduce stomach ache, like, ulcers and gastritis issues.
15) Food which are cooked in Indian Extra virgin olive oil , is always good for emotional health. Olive oil has mono unsaturated fats which fight against depression and helps to get rid of mental illness.
There are several benefits in using olive oil for health and it nurtures your body from within. Beauty and brain starts from inside. You can find many olive oil brands in India that are not only used for cooking, but also for beauty care.
Uses and Benefits of olive oil for hair and scalp
(Olive oil for Dry hair, frizzy hair, damaged hair and curly hair)
Olive oil is very good as well as popular product because of lots of health benefits of olive oil. It is used for thousands of years and till date; olive oil is being used widely in cosmetic industries all over the world. You find numberless results in using olive oil for hair. Check the list of benefits in applying olive oil on your hair, whatever the type of your hair is, extra virgin olive oil for hair is all time beneficial for growth of hair.
16) Olive Oil Works as Natural Hair Remedy: Apply olive oil on your hair and scalp every day. Let the oil stay for 10 to 30 minutes. It will help you to get shiner, strong and frizz free hair.
17) Olive Oil for Dry Hair & Flaky Scalp: Always choose branded Indian Olive oil or extra virgin olive for your hair and scalp. It reduces dandruff and moisturizes scalp. It is a natural dandruff controller. Dry and flaky scalp raises the chances of occurring dandruff. Just you need to apply olive oil on your scalp before bath every day and massage your hair and scalp gently. After that, tie your hair with a shower cap for 20 to 30 minutes. Rinse your hair with nourishing shampoo and have wonderful, glowing, silky, and shiny and dandruff free hair within a few days.
18) Olive Oil for Hair Moisturizer: Olive oil works as natural moisturize. It conditions your hair and offers nourishment and extra shine as well.
19) Olive Oil as Dry Hair Remedy: Those of you, who are suffering for dry hair and looking for natural remedies, can choose Olive oil to get rid of dry hair problem. Just warm up olive oil a little, and apply it on your hair. Let the oil absorb on your locks for an hour. Shampoo your hair and get tangle free, soft and shiner hair.
20) Olive Oil Mask for Dry Hair: If you have extremely dry hair then you can surely try extra virgin olive oil hair mask for your hair. Add 4 to 5 table spoons of olive oil with 1 table spoon of honey and blend it properly. Mix it with a small bowl of lukewarm water and apply it thorough your scalp that it can cover every strand of your hair and scalp. Keep it for more than 20 minutes, and then wash your hair with shampoo and apply conditioner.
21) Olive Oil as Frizz Control: Olive oil is great in controlling frizzy hair. If you have curly hair and your hair goes frizz then apply olive oil on hair regularly. It will get you rid of frizz hair and you will have smooth hair like never before.
22) Olive Oil as Damage Hair Remedy: Olive oil is known as natural dry and damaged hair remedy. Hot olive oil massage therapy is exceptional for dry and damaged hair. Take 1 or 2 tablespoon olive oil, warm it up and apply on your hair and scalp. Then rub the lukewarm oil properly all over your hair and scalp. Let it sit on your hair and scalp for 30 minutes. Rinse it off with shampoo and get picture perfect thick, shiny and lustrous hair within an hour.
23) Olive Oil for Split Ends: Massage your split and frizzy hair ends with lukewarm olive oil. It easily helps you to get rid of split ends.
24) Olive Oil as Natural Serum: Olive oil works as natural serum for hair. You need not to buy commercial hair product to get shining hair on second day after shampoo. Just rub 2 to 3 drops of olive oil on flyaway ends after styling hair and get glossy finish.
25) Olive Oil for Best Hair Treatment: Olive oil is applied for hair treatment. It offers shiner and great look to your hair. What you need to do? Take an egg and mix it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. (People, who have oily hair and scalp can add one teaspoon of lemon juice with this hair mask). Gently massage your hair for while with fingertips and hold this hair mask for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash your hair with nourishing shampoo and conditioner. Your hair will be soft and look awesome.
Uses and Benefits of Olive oil for Nails
Olive is one of the natural remedy to treat and prevent hang nails. People who have short, weak, peeling as well as brittle nail; Olive oil comes up as the best natural remedy for nail and cuticle. Always use premium quality Indian olive oil for nails.
26) Massage Olive oil on your nail and cuticle for 5 to 10 minutes twice in a day. Regular massaging with olive oil will help you to get healthy, beautiful nails and pain free cuticles.
27) Olive Oil is well known for its moisturizing elements and different health benefits of olive oil. Regular massage with this oil strengthens brittle as well as weak nails. Even, extra virgin olive oil helps in growth of nail and makes your nails stronger than before. This oil is secret of long and attractive nails.
28) Olive oil is enriched with Polyphenols: Polyphenols are rich in anti bacterial and anti fungal assets. Soak your fragile nails for 10 to 15 minutes into a cup of lukewarm olive oil and repeat this process one to two times in a week. It will moisturize your damage and brittle nail along with cuticle.
29) Olive Oil Nail and Finger Massage Improves Blood Circulation: Daily massage your nails, cuticle and fingers with warm olive oil. It will boost up blood circulation on your finger and nail finger area. Even it adds natural shine to nails.
30) Olive oil as Cuticle Softener: Olive works superbly as cuticle conditioner. Those of you, who are suffering from brittle nails and cuticle pain and looking for permanent remedy, can surely apply warmed olive oil over your nail and cuticle. It will softer your cuticle and get you rid of pain.
31) Olive Oil and Tomato Juice Mixture for Nail Growth: Take a small bowl. Then mix up 4 tablespoons of tomato juice with 2 table spoon of olive oil. Let your fingers soak into the mixture for 10 to 12 minutes and rinse off. Tomato Juice helps to grow your nails and olive oil sustains the natural moisture to your nails and cuticles.
Uses and Benefits of Olive oil for Eye
Are you getting tired of using commercial product to reduce your dark circle? Still looking for a product that can help you get relief from unwanted dark circle and wrinkle under eyes? Then try Indian extra virgin Olive oil for eyes. Olive is one of the best natural therapies to wipe out dark circle, fine lines and wrinkle under eyes. Most of the people do not have any idea that olive can be used as eye cream. Let us have a look on healing effect of olive oil on your eyes.
32) Olive Oil can be used as best eye cream ever.
33) Olive oil helps to nourish the soft skin around eyes.
34) Olive oil softens and reduces fine lines under eyes.
35) Regular use of olive oil treats under eye dark circle. Apply this oil at bed time or in morning under your eye and massage it around your eyes, clockwise and anti- clockwise. It will help you to get rid of dark circle.
36) Olive oil is known as one of the refreshing as well as vitamin packed treatment aid of eyes.
37) Food which is cooked in olive oil, is very effective for eyes health.
38) Extra virgin olive oil is used to remove eye makeup. It removes makeup around eyes and does not provide any harm to your sensitive eye area.
Uses and Benefits Of Olive Oil For All Skin Types
Olive oil is a wonderful product for skin care. It is rich in vitamins, mineral as well as fatty acids. Whatever the skin type you have, olive oil will go deep in your skin and provide long lasting rejuvenating effect on your skin. it works as shield of moisturizer on skin and helps to keep your skin smooth and soft. Olive oil has semi chemical structure to our skin’s natural oil. That is the reason olive oil suits our skin than any other natural oil. Some beauty benefits of using olive oil for skin are enlisted below.
39) Olive oil is a natural moisturizer and is well known among people due to numerous health benefits of olive oil. It works very well on extremely dry areas of your skin.
40) Apply olive oil on extremely dry areas of your skin and massage it gently. Extremely dry areas like, elbows or knees will get smooth and soft texture with regular massage of olive oil. Indian Extra Virgin Olive oil is always good choice for those people who are suffering for extremely dry and sensitive skin.
41) Olive oil rejuvenates skin tissues. Every day use of this oil helps to keep your skin soft, smooth and toned. Even it will help your skin to be firm as well.
42) Mix up olive oil and water in equal quantity. Massage your whole body with this mixture before your bath. Hold it for 30 to 40 minutes and take a bath with lukewarm water. You will feel your skin soft and smooth like a baby.
43) Olive oil helps to repair skin damages, which is caused by Sun Burn or Sun tan. It is great remedy to cure sun burn. Regular use and massage of olive oil helps to heal sun affected areas.
44) Olive oil reduces the chances of skin cancer and it prevents growth of tumor cells on skin.
45) Olive oil works as stretch mark remover. Regular use and massage with Indian olive oil removes stretch marks from skin. It also increases skin elasticity and lightens dark spots on face, skin and body.
46) Olive oil massage increase blood circulation of skin and it is extremely beneficial for skin health.
47) Olive oil and white cosmetic clay face pack is very beneficial for normal skin type. If you have normal skin then you can apply this homemade olive oil face mask on your skin. What do you need to do? Just follow simple steps. Take a bowl, add one table spoon of olive oil with one table spoon of white clay and mix it properly. Then apply this mask on your face and massage your face gently. Hold the mask for 15 minutes. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and feel the difference.
48) Olive oil homemade mask for normal to dry skin: Add 1 table spoon of olive oil with an egg yolk and 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice into a bowl (Lemon juice is optional. You can add it to have whitened as well as brighten skin). Mix it up and apply on clean face and provide a gentle massage. Hold the mask for 10 minutes. First wash your face with warm water, and then wash your face again with cold water. Cold water helps to open up pores on your skin. This pack offers amazing glow on your face with nourishing and soft skin.
49) Benefits and uses of Olive oil Face Mask for all type of skin: Take 1 table spoon of Honey, 1 table spoon of olive oil and an egg yolk. Blend all these 3 elements properly, until they come together. Then apply this mask on face and go for gentle massage. Stay at least 20 to 25 minutes with this mask. Then rinse the olive face mask off with lukewarm water. It will offer a great and natural skin tone on your face. This mask helps to moisturize your skin and cleans out all impurities.
50) If you have extremely dry skin then apply extra virgin olive oil on your face at night and let the oil stay over the night. In the morning you will have soft and supple skin. Olive oil is perfect night cream for extra dry skin. Share the secret as well as health benefits of olive oil with your friends.
51) Olive oil has great rejuvenating power. It heals all types of skin. Regular applying of olive oil on skin heals skin irritation and soothes your skin.
52) Olive oil Avocado Mask helps to rejuvenate skin in few days of use. Just you need to apply the mask on your face for 20 to 30 minutes, massage it and then rinse off the mask.
53) Olive oil contains Vitamin E, Phenolic antioxidant, fats and oleic Acidas these are very effective to remove radicals. These elements repair skin damage, which is caused by Sun exposure.
54) If you are getting tired buying cosmetic products to remove makeup then try Olive oil or Extra Virgin Oil. Those of you, who have sensitive skin, just add 2 to 3 drops of castor oil with olive oil to remove makeup. Olive oil does not sting eyes and it is not at all harsh on skin.
55) If you have oily skin then takes 5 to 6 drops of castor oil with 2 to 3 drops of olive oil to remove makeup. And if you have dry skin, than add 5 to 6 drops of olive oil with 2 to 3 drops of castor oil to wipe out your makeup.
56) Hydroxytyrosol presents in olive oil with Vitamin E. It helps to prevent degeneration in skin cells. Even it helps to prevent pre-mature aging.
57) Olive oil is truly effective on dry and scaly skin. If you are suffering from dry and scaly skin problem then apply mixture of Sea salt with Olive oil on the affected areas on your body and massage with this mixture. Evenly massage sloughs off dead skin from your body and it is another health benefits of olive oil. This process helps to enrich the underneath layer in your skin and provides smooth and soft texture to your skin.
58) Olive oil is great remedy in treating eczema.
59) If you have sensitive eyes and unable to use mascara then you can use Olive oil as mascara. It helps to get rid of itchiness and rashes which are generally occur with use of mascara. Get bigger and attractive eyes, using olive oil in the place of mascara. Just pick your old mascara brush and apply olive oil on your eyelashes. You will get longer, attractive and shiner eyelashes. You will enjoy flattering eyelashes without tension of allergy in your eyes and you will never loss your beautiful lashes.
60) Men who are suffering from rash and irritation due to use of commercial shaving cream, can use olive oil as shaving aid. Olive oil works great as a replacement of shaving cream or shaving soap. It helps to move razor smoothly on face in time of shaving.
Benefit And Use Of Olive Oil For Lip
Olive oil has more roles to play in our lives. It has tremendous power to repair chapped lips.
61) You just need to apply Olive oil in place of commercial lip balm.
62) Mix coarse sugar with one teaspoon of olive oil. Apply this mixture on your lip for 10-15 minutes and massage your lips with it. Then rinse off. You will have picture perfect lip within a week and bask in health benefits of olive oil. (You can apply this mixture with few drops of lemon and exfoliating properties on your whole body as body scrub).
Olive Oil as Bad Breath Remedy
Even olive oil works as bed breath remedy. Those of you, who are suffering from bad breath can try this.
63) Blend 1 table spoon of olive oil with 1 table spoon of lemon juice. Consume it in morning while your stomach is empty. It will help you to get rid of bad breathe.
Benefit and Use of Olive Oil for Hand and Feet
Olive oil is just excellent on treating dry hand and cracked heels.
64) Apply few drop of olive oil on your hands and gently massage your hands before sleep at night. It will moisturize your hands and makes it soft as well as smooth. Even regular use of olive oil offers you healthy cuticle and shinier nails.
65) Use olive oil to heal cracked heel. Just apply olive oil on your heel area after exfoliating and massage your heal warmly. Wear socks, it helps to lock the hydrating treatment on your feet over night. Leave bed in morning with baby soft soles.
Olive has endless effect on our lives. This is the reason; Homer explained Olive Oil as “Liquid Gold”. Always choose premiere quality Olive oil to gain more benefits and to enjoy countless health benefits of olive oil. Heating up olive oil for more than 30 seconds can lose all its healing benefits. So use extra virgin olive oil to get extraordinary benefits. Stay healthy and beautiful in using and applying olive oil in regular basis.
(66) Extra virgin olive oil has fatty acid and antioxidant which have strong health benefit. Little amount of olive oil in your diet reduces the chances of heart disease and you can easily possess health benefits of olive oil.
(67) Extra virgin Olive oil improves sex life. It boosts better circulation in overall body including erogenous areas.
(68) Extra virgin olive oil prevents onset diabetes in balancing insulin level. People, who are suffering from diabetes, can add olive oil to their diet and gain the health benefits of olive oil. It will prevent to raise blood sugar level.
(69) Olive is also called savior of skin. It helps to prevent anti-aging of your skin.
(70) Indian extra virgin olive oil helps to prevent osteoporosis as well as skin damage. Regular massage with olive oil on your skin provides a protective coating on skin that result in glowing and soft skin.
(71) An assortment of antioxidant is found in olive oil which boosts up immune system in human body. Extra virgin olive oil helps to fight against infection. This is the reason why most of the people use olive oil in their diet regularly to savour health benefits of olive oil.
(72) Food, prepared in olive oil helps to run stomach, pancreas and intestines more smoothly.
(73) Virgin olive oil adds more ages to human life. It is not bad having olive oil in regular diet when it tastes delicious.
(74) Olive oil is very beneficial for pregnant women and well known in us for numberless health benefits of olive oil. Consuming little amount of extra virgin olive oil during pregnancy improves baby’s psychomotor reflexes and so forth.
(75) Olive oil helps to soothe itchy skin during winter. A perfect olive oil body massages relief skins from itching and softens skin texture.
(76) Regular Olive oil massage on scalp helps to get rid of dandruff and itchy scalp. You can repeat the process daily until the problem gets resolved.
(77) Add little drops of olive oil to your salad every day and have it. Salad in olive oil provides you better health, skin, hair and nail.
(78) You can get numerous health benefits of olive oil in different ways. Use olive oil as winter lotion. It helps to reduce dryness, itchiness, and flakiness of skin. People, who usually suffer from extremely dry skin problem during winter, can apply olive oil all over body to get beautiful and radiant skin.
(79) Add 5 to 6 drops of extra virgin olive oil into your bath tub and take bath with olive oil water to get baby soft skin every day. If you have rough skin then you can add 10 to 12 drops of oil to bath tub water.
(80) Sitting whole day in front of computer is really tiring for eyes. Massage your eyes with little amount of Indian olive oil with ring finger. It soothes eyes and reduces tiredness of eyes.
(81) Olive oil is free from harmful chemicals and you can enjoy health benefits of olive oil with regular use. That is why men and women are safe to use olive oil for hair, skin and eyes
(82) Olive oil does not block skin pores and works as skin cleanser. Apply a teaspoon of olive oil on your face as well as neck and wipe out excess oil with a towel or tissue paper, and left it for whole night to have glowing and baby soft skin.
(83) Virgin olive oil protects skin from ultraviolet ray and works as sun mask.
(84) Olive oil has its immense benefit as skin exfoliate. Just mix one table spoon of olive oil with innate sea salt and apply the mixture all over the body as beneficial body exfoliates. It helps to take out dead skin cells and rejuvenates skin.
(85) Olive oil helps to wipe out lice. Regular massage with olive oil on scale and hair helps cleaning up nits and lice. Just cover your head with a shower cap over night after olive oil hair massage. It will suffocate lice and remove lice. Clean up the dead lice with lice comb.
(86) Extra virgin olive oil is an effective remedy of acne. Acne as well as acne scars faster when the skin is moisturized. Olive oil helps to keep skin moisturizer than other cosmetic cream and heals acne and acne scars faster. Ultra hydrating property in olive oil helps to cure acne.
(87) Women, who are suffering from acne and blemishes, can apply olive oil on affected areas. Olive oil heals the pain of acne and reduces the blemishes faster.
(88) A gentle massage with olive oil on cracked heels not only heals cracked heel, but also reduces pain.
(89) Hot Olive oil massage helps to make soft the hard skin of your heel, eliminates dead skin cells and reduces pain.
(90) Olive is the best friend in taming unmanageable and frizzy hair. Daily olive oil massage transforms dry and unmanageable hair into smooth, frizz free and soft hair and you get tamed locks with attractive shine.
(91) Women, who desire for long eyelashes and want natural thickness and length in their lashes, can apply olive oil. Just take a clean mascara brush, dab it into olive oil and apply it on your eyelashes. Regular use of olive oil on eyelashes provides you long, thick and beautiful eye lashes.
(92) When it is all about health benefits of olive oil, Women can also use it to enrich beauty. If you are allergic to lipsticks or commercial lip balms and looking for natural lip gloss then you can use olive oil on lips.
(93) People, who have extremely dry, cracked and chapped lips and are tired of using various products, can apply olive oil on their lips. It will help to get baby soft lip within few days of use.
(94) Olive oil is the best moisturizer for dry and chapped lips. Just apply olive oil on lips, leave it over night and have soft lips in the next morning.
(95) Olive oil is the biggest secret of rosy lips.
(96) Research has proved immense health benefits of olive oil and olive oil prevents hypertension. Olive oil is rich in unsaturated fats and nitrite which are prime factors in reducing hypertension.
(97) Olive oil helps to increase healthy cell walls of arteries. It contains polyphenol which actually helps in creating stronger cell walls and protects heart from various fatal conditions.
(98) Olive oil plays a major role in improving bowel movements. The oil is well known as medicinal oil and helps to boost up digestive process. Olive oil is used to clean the digestive tract.
(99) Olive oil increases the growth of bone structure and helps to develop brain health in kids.
(100) Olive oil is good to increase rate of metabolism. It contains vitamin E and it is extremely beneficial of older people.